* Four days of intensive study on this year’s All-State literature
*Audition and sight-reading tips
* Vocal health
* All-State music available for purchase at registration
* Staffing and activities will be the same for both camps
* All lunches and dinners included with commuter tuition
* Parties, Recreation, Talent Show, and Lots of Fun!
*For more information, please contact the TCU All-State Choir Office at 817-257-5411.
Number of Seat(s) Available: There are 74 openings remaining at this time.
*Overnight participants will need to bring a bed sheet, blanket, pillow and towel.
TCU reserves the right to cancel any program due to low pre-registration. Full tuition will be refunded if the class is cancelled by TCU. Registrations must be submitted by July 1, 2017. In the event that you have to cancel your registration, submit written notice to the Office of Extended Education. However, due to commitments to faculty and facility arrangements, applicants who withdraw after July 1, 2017 will forfeit all fees. No refund can be made if the participant is suspended, dismissed, or leaves the University without formally withdrawing, nor can any prorated reduction be made for temporary absence from the Workshop.